About North America Central School Bus
Parent company of Kansas Central School Bus
Founded in May of 2004, North America Central School Bus is one of the fastest growing school bus companies in the nation. Our extraordinary growth is a product of our dedicated and experienced management team led by local managers in your community. Our motto for each and every day is Safety First; Quality Always!
- North America Central School Bus is the fourth largest school bus operator in the U.S.
- Our vehicles travel over 40,000,000 miles each year taking students to and from school.
- North America Central School Bus transports over 150,000 children to and from school each day.
- We provide a full service out-sourced transportation solution to over 120 communities in eight states.
- North America Central School Bus operates in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Massachusetts and Idaho.
- North America Central School Bus operates 3,000 buses and vans.
- If you included field trips and summer school along with taking students to and from school every day, North America Central School Bus is responsible for 132,000,000 student rides annually.
- North America Central School Bus charters its buses to the public for community events, corporate employee shuttles or any group event as the “Smarter Charter” transportation alternative.
- We use GPS technology to know where our buses are at all times.
- Our fleet includes buses with capacities ranging from small vans to buses carrying up to 78 elementary age students and many that have wheelchair lifts and are air conditioned.
Ready to be part of the team?
Click the button below to create an account on our online careers page and submit your application!